If you haven’t been to LEGOLAND Windsor before, then you are totally missing out on an amazing day. The park is filled with amazing rides, models and there is literally something for everyone. But as
If you haven’t been to LEGOLAND Windsor before, then you are totally missing out on an amazing day. The park is filled with amazing rides, models and there is literally something for everyone. But as it gets a bit colder into the winter you may think that a theme park is not for you, but honestly you need to visit LEGOLAND Windsor! Last weekend we popped down to #BrickorTreat2016 and was amazed at all the activities being hosted for guests.
All of the rides are open as usual,
But head on down to the Enchanted Wood and there is something really special for the whole family to enjoy. The woods are an area of LEGOLAND that I have never ventured into before, but it was a really inviting treat..
Inside you will find:
THE ENCHANTED FOREST (11am – 5pm)
- LEGO® BIG BUILD: Help us build a giant LEGO® model of a Minifigure Skeleton!
- MONSTER MOSAIC: Help us in building a giant LEGO® mosaic of some of our monster friends!
- PUMPKIN PATCH: Build your own LEGO® or DUPLO® pumpkin for our giant pumpkin patch!
- COBWEB COLOURING TENT: Get your crayons ready for colouring in some of our ghoulish friends!
- DK BOOKS READING CORNER: Pop round to the Reading corner.
There is pumpkins galore and the whole feel was really lovely! I am sure that next year the kids will be wanting to come back.
MINILAND – NEW LIVE SHOWS & MORE!
- MINILAND STAGE: Watch the two shows
- Open LEGOLAND® With Us (with a fun spooky twist) and Pumpkin’s Book of Spells! (Check venue or the LEGOLAND® App for show times)
- CHARACTER SPOT: Meet Lord Vampyre and his Brick or Treat friends! (20 minute allocated appearance time)
- MINILAND GHOST TAKE OVER: Ghosts are visiting Miniland!
- Can you spot where they are floating?
- COSTUME COMPETITION: Daily at 1pm – Come in your best costumes for your chance to win a LEGO® Goodie Bag! Age categories: 5 and under, 6-9 yrs, 10-16 yrs
Finally, there is Fireworks happening on select dates, which include start times on the following dates:
7pm: 15th, 22nd, 23rd, 28th and 29th October
6pm: 5th November.
Trust me they are AMAZING! A real treat and amazing to watch, with or without the glasses you can buy from the shops on resort, which mean the fireworks look like LEGO bricks!
Head on down this half term, Brick or Treat is on between 17th -31st October and 5th November. Book now before those naughty LEGO® ghosts beat you to it!